How does Stealth Media Marketing protect my website?
As one of the top marketing agencies in South Florida, we know how important security is for our clients.
This is why server security is one of our top priorities. Here is just a small part of the measures we have taken to keep our servers and websites secure for all of our clients.
- By default, we have set all servers to use the latest PHP 8.0 version with the latest security fixes.
- Secure backups are automatically created in the event of your website getting hacked, defaced, or worse.
- We have proprietary IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers (Intrusion detection/prevention systems).
- ModSecurity is installed on all of our servers and we update our security rules weekly, thus protecting our clients from the most common attacks.
- We are providing easy to use and hassle-free auto-updates for WordPress core version and the plugins.
- We strive to keep the versions of all the software that is providing database services (FTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, HTTP, HTTPS) up to date with the latest security patches.
- We are constantly monitoring for vulnerabilities in the most popular applications and modules and whenever possible we develop virtual patches in the form of WAF rules (Web application firewall).
Unfortunately, the items above are not always enough. Most web applications require constant attention and updates to remain safe and secure from the latest security vulnerabilities.